Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

Tilda with Fan

Hello there!
Hope you are all well!
Today I'm sharing with you my spring Magnolia card again :)
For this card I colour combo.
I used  Prima marketing Medow lark collection papers again.... 


I used Tilda with FanFlowers for sale , and love letter stamp.
Colored as usual with Copic sketch markers.
Distress all edges with vintage photo distress ink.
Doohickey Tilda doily and gauze cloth behind Tilda stamp

I added Lace, ribbon, pearl, some flowers, charm, and liquid pearl
for decorated my card.



That all for me today .....  Thank you for stopping by 
Have a wonderful day peeps ♥︎

I will enter my card for challenges:
Midweek Magnolia - Inspirational photoboard
Magnolia-licious - ATG + metal
LHOSM - Easter or ATG
All about Magnolia - Spring or Easter

4 comments:

Jay said...

Wow Christie another stunning and inspiring piece of work honey. I love you masking, awesome colouring and stunning layout with that scrummy butterfly border! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with at LHOSM!!! Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the scene and beautiful colours! Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Suzi Mac said...

Wow!! love your fabulous bright and cheery card Christie, the little scene you've created is adorable and I love all the pretty elements you've added. Thank you for joining us over at Magnolia-licious Challenge. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.