Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

Pretty Peonies

Helloo there......
Today I want to share another Pretty Peonies
again from Wplus9 ..... :)
I just love this stamp and great for trying watercoloring.

I stamped Pretty Peonies and butterfly on Langton watercolor paper
using Distress Marker and then blended with wet watercolor brush.
After finish colored them all and dried, using embossing tool
I embossed the flowers and then fussy cut them.
Arrange the flowers on Echo Park tag dies using dimansional foam tape.
Put ribbon and lace and then tie it with twine.
Embossed white cardstock with Sizzix for background,
 give some ink splatters water color, sequins and pearls at the and.



I am participating in The Daily Marker 30 day coloring challenge 
and this is my 3rd day entry :)

Thank you so much for peeping today 
and have a lovely day !

No comments: